My mobile deposit funds not reflecting in PayPal Account

Kakasungura
Contributor
Contributor

I have Just deposited Ksh 1800 from my MPESA account and received a successful message but the funds are not reflecting in my PayPal Account like before when they could reflect immediately. Kindly Help.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kakasungura 

https://www.paypal.com/ke/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-mobile-money-service-with-m-pesa-faq3891

How do I top up my PayPal account using my M-PESA balance?

1. After completing the registration, click Top Up.
  2. Enter the amount you would like to top up in USD and click Calculate to get the equivalent amount converted in KES. This is the KES amount you need to transfer from your M-PESA account. The exchange rate used will be displayed on the same page.
  3. Go to your M-PESA menu and select Lipa na M-PESA then the Pay Bill option.
  4. Enter Business Number 800088.
  5. Enter your phone number as the Account Number.
  6. Enter your M-PESA PIN and click Send.
  7. Use your newly topped up balance to easily and more securely shop online or send payments with PayPal.

Top Ups to your PayPal account will generally be processed in real time, but may take up to 4 hours. If your PayPal balance is not in USD, you will need to log in to your PayPal account to confirm the top up request.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kakasungura
Contributor
Contributor

i used the Playbill procedure as i usually do. Have used Pay pal for long but today the same procedure failed and my money just went like that that. It was deducted from Mpesa but cannot reflect in my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Barakaka
New Community Member

this did not help at all. 

Does anybody know how to actually help ?

Login to Me Too

Lucywanjau_70
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem too right now.Did you get help?
Login to Me Too

kitiyo
Contributor
Contributor

I did deposit sh.50900 through this procedure but it is one week down the line and it has not reflected. what do I do?

Login to Me Too

Onyiony
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem over here. On contacting safaricom I'm told the issue is with the safaricom end
Login to Me Too

bonfacemutua
Contributor
Contributor
My deposite via mpesa not reflecting says failed yet my funds moved from my mpesa acc.hence showing i completed the transaction
Login to Me Too

kitiyo
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem too, has anyone resolved theirs? and if yes how?

Login to Me Too

Nmuthoka

did you get help, and if yes how can i solve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.