My linked bank account is not showing up as an option when I try to transfer funds from PP

Irishcrusader
New Community Member

I've been having this problem for 2 days now. I figured It's a glitch that will eventually work itself out but I'm low on time and need this resolved quickly. My linked Westpac account (which I've used countless times over the past year) is no longer presented as an option when I click on "Withdraw Funds." I've tried adding it again as this is the only option I am presented with. I enter the account details, click "add" and then I get a message saying "your bank account is now linked" but the option to transfer to it is still not there.

I've checked my bank account and there are no issues with it.

Please, if anyone has had this issue before tell me how it was resolved. I don't think this is a problem on my end but I want to hear what others have gone through.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

jarrick
New Community Member

I see that this post is almost a year old with no responses. I am having the same issue and have been for about a week.

When I enter my bank info it doesn't give me any errors or say that the new bank wasn't added. But then when I go to transfer funds out of Paypal to my bank, my bank is not listed and it asks me to add a bank. I've added the bank several times and it's never there.

Please help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @jarrick,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

trendout
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem!

Login to Me Too

trendout
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem! terrible support from paypal!

Login to Me Too

Siggi_5

Hey,

I have the same problem. There is not really a way to contact anyone in paypal is there? I tried the chat bot, but than the chat bot windows closes and tells me, that the option not available. I need to pay on ebay via paypal but it is just not possible to do so.

Login to Me Too

jkart08
New Community Member

It's in there! They have it kind of hidden. Go to where it only gives you the one choice and keep looking, you can bring up all your banks and choose the one you want.

Login to Me Too

JakeySinss
New Community Member
If there's a chance you didn't confirm your email, then make sure to do that. I had the same issue and that fixed it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.