My buyer already received the item that I sold to her but Paypal is still holding my money

iman311
New Community Member

A buyer of mine made payment to me on August 9 and today August 30 she received her item. But Paypal is still holding my money (her payment to me). What should I do to get the money to my account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

For newbies on PayPal all the received funds are frozen for 21 days.

Please, wait and funds will be available for you.

Login to Me Too

NZ-Kiwi
Contributor
Contributor

I am not a newbie. I have a 17 year Paypal history going back to 2004 with a perfect customer satisfaction history with no credits, no refunds, and no one has ever complained.  Perfect history.  I left paypal for 2 years and used another provider for payment and now when I have come back Paypal have slapped me with holding my money for 21 days even through they can see my history.

I do not sell through ebay, just my own business website, I always use tracking.

Paypal is treating good customers like me badly - so it is not just you.

I have a 17 year history of thousands of transactions and 100% happy customers that buy from me

Paypal has serious issues on how they treat exisiting customers.

How does Paypal ever expect to get customers like me back after they leave or win over new large business if they do this??

I have loaded up a full post with my issues and their replies 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.