My bank name only have first name (one word only)

ArvinCiu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, if i withdraw to my bank name that's only have name "Arvin" doesn't have "Ciu". can it success ?,because in real life my name is just "Arvin", I doesn't have long name.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ArvinCiu wrote:

Hello all, if i withdraw to my bank name that's only have name "Arvin" doesn't have "Ciu". can it success ?,because in real life my name is just "Arvin", I doesn't have long name.

Hi @ArvinCiu

The name used on your PayPal account, should match your passport and birth certificate. This applies to all financial services, otherwise they would be unable to validate your identity.

In relation to withdrawals, the name on your bank account, should match the name on your PayPal account. You should not technically have different names, only one full legal name. If PayPal ever requested proof of your bank account, this situation would prove difficult if the name differed.

If the name on your PayPal account is not correct, please click here to request an amendment. You should also do this with other financial institutions, if they do not reflect your current full legal name.

I must remind you that falsification of information, even if unintentional due to a nickname or shortened version, could result in permanent limitation of your PayPal account. You should consider this carefully before continuing to use PayPal services.

Login to Me Too

ArvinCiu
Contributor
Contributor

It still need a last name sir, i don't have last name, just "Arvin", how can i do it ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.