My account position

samerweb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there was an issue on my account and it was resolved to Salhi. But until now I am asked to add the negative balance. Note that there is no indication of the negative balance and my account is located with some balance what is the business. ?

Add Funds to Resolve Negative Balance Error Message You cannot enter an amount that is greater than your current negative balance. Please edit the amount and try submitting this request again. To add funds using your debit or credit card, complete the information and click Continue Note: Resolving your negative balance with a debit or credit card will be charged as a cash advance transaction, which may result in additional fees charged to your card account. From: Visa Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-<last 4 of card removed>Add Card Amount: 100.00 EUR

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

samerweb
Contributor
Contributor

We've decided the case in your favour We have confirmation that the buyer has received the item or service. No further action is required on your part. If there was a hold on this transaction, it has been removed. Transaction 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.