My Wallet

Whitneytravisav
New Community Member
I'm trying to link my bank account to my wallet to receive a payment. All it shows is a picture of my debit card. No option at all to link or withdraw funds. I've logged out several times and restart and it still wont let me.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whitneytravisav 

Is the payment in your paypal balance and you are trying to withdraw it OR have you not received the payment yet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whitneytravisav
New Community Member
In my activities it shows up that I recieved it. I just want to put it in my checking account. But when I try to do it it's not giving me and option at all.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Whitneytravisav,

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry there is confusion. I understand from your reply that the transaction shows in your activity. Is the amount received in your available balance? If not, it might be subject to delayed funds availability, in which case, the funds would not be in your available balance and there would be no option to withdraw them until the funds are released.

Is this the case?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.