My USD doesn't appear in my balance

omaryassin
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment yesterday , didn't appear in my PayPal app .. I then checked the mail and found a msg telling me claim the money before 15 sep .. when I pressed "CLAIM" , I was sent to a page telling me to log in to receive my money .. I logged in but found no USD added

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omaryassin

Have you got USD listed as a receiving currency on your countries Paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

omaryassin
Contributor
Contributor
The app I won those money by is for Egyptians ... And it pays only by USD only via PayPal .. so I don't think that Egypt is unable to use USD currency in PayPal .. and can u send the link where I can check that out .. thx
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omaryassin

Click on details next to your balance and then check if USD is added as a receiving currency on your Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

omaryassin
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah it is added .... Can the problem is that I didn't add any Visa card or bank account ?! .. thx
Login to Me Too

omaryassin
Contributor
Contributor
Could it be also that I'm still 17 years old??? ... And if it is .. will I be able to make transactions when I reach 18 and will get the list money back ?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.