My Refund was denied

ooibantiam
New Community Member

Hi, Paypal denied my refund.

I wish to explain now our Nationwide was lockdown 18/Mar-14/Apr. I cannot post out / return the goods to merchant.Capture2.JPGCapture1.JPG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @ooibantiam I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us and I hope that the information below would help. Why was my payment denied, refunded, or unclaimed? To find out why your payment hasn’t been claimed yet or was denied or refunded, contact the person to whom you sent your payment. Denied: If your payment was denied, it means that the recipient chose not to accept it. You may be able to find out why on the Activity page. A payment can also show "denied" when a card payment is attempted, but is declined by the card issuer. Refunded: If your payment was refunded, it means that the recipient accepted the payment but then sent your money back to you. If you have made a payment in error you can contact the seller and request a refund. Unclaimed/Pending: If your payment is pending, it means that the recipient hasn’t accepted it yet. There are a few reasons why your payment might be pending. A payment might be pending because: The recipient hasn’t signed up for a PayPal account yet. You sent money to an email address or phone number that the recipient hasn’t added to their PayPal account. As soon as they add this information to their account, they will receive your payment. The recipient is still deciding whether they want to accept your payment. The recipient hasn't confirmed their bank account. If your payment is unclaimed/pending for 30 days or your payment was denied or refunded, you’ll get your money back. If you paid with your debit or credit card, the money will go back to your card. (It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.) If you paid with your bank account, the money will be returned to your bank account. If you have a PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account and paid with your balance, the money will be returned to the balance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.