My Money is On Hold for OVER 21 days

Awsammy
Contributor
Contributor

It’s been 23 days since my buyer sent me her payment. It should be available by now, isn’t it? I’ve been reaching out help center and they’d always direct me to costumer service hotline. But I’m not in the US, I cannot make the call. Need help 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MrRight2
New Community Member
try to click (get your founds sooner) add shipment to your costumer and put the shipment today was completed. after confirming, tell your costumer to check his/her paypal activity and confirm the payment.
Login to Me Too

Awsammy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! But even my paypal doesn't have the get your funds sooner option. This isn't my first time to have my money on hold. The other times, they get available after 21 days. I did updated the shipping info too and ask my buyer to confirm it on her end. But she says there isn't a confirmation option
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Awsammy 

Funds are normally released when tracking shows online that the item has been delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.
If completed and no funds are released then contact c.s. and request manual release of funds.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.