My Money/My Account

Frendz091165
Contributor
Contributor

Can I cancel all transactions, subscription, authorization and all agreement I made with PayPal?I thought PayPal is a true tool that help us.for 2 most. Until now, I've made so many withdrawal but haven't seen 1 goes to my bank account.teach us the real answer not the computer generated one.im not a businessman.paypal instructed me to create one.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frendz091165 

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Money, banks and cards > Automatic payments > Set Automatic Payments

Click Merchant from list and select Cancel on the next page.

If you want to close account, you must have a zero PayPal balance and remove all financial details, cancel all active automatic payments and billing agreements, authorizations, and have no open disputes or account limitations to resolve.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frendz091165 

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Money, banks and cards > Automatic payments > Set Automatic Payments

Click Merchant from list and select Cancel on the next page.

If you want to close account, you must have a zero PayPal balance and remove all financial details, cancel all active automatic payments and billing agreements, authorizations, and have no open disputes or account limitations to resolve.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Frendz091165
Contributor
Contributor
As of today,I have plenty of disputes but still 0 balance on PayPal,that is why I am asking PayPal,where was the money I withdrew? PayPal says,the account was safe and it was on hold.for almost 2 months,my account was still on hold?how many days will a bank transfer be successful? PayPal says 5 to 7 working days.will they show me a record of my bank transfer?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.