My Holds are not showing up and my customers can not confirm the receipts.

MonKuki
New Community Member

Every time I click the "See what's on hold" nothing shows up and my money stays on hold, it has been 48 hours and my customer cannot confirm their receipt as it is not showing up in their activity nor their emails. How do I solve this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @MonKuki. The situation you described sounds frustrating, but that's the last thing PayPal wants for customers!

Based on what you mentioned, it may help for you to log off from everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system. That often clears up issues such as this.

When you log back on, check your Balance on the Summary Page (the first page that loads) and then click on individual transactions in your Activity to see the full Details Page for each.

If you need further assistance, please click Contact at the bottom of any page when you a re logged on, and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. You can also contact Customer Service by sending a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypalph) or by sending a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.