Multiple Charges of $1.95 usd to link a card MARK PAYPAL PPL

Melson235
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i try to confirm my card from paypal using American Virtual Credit Card( AMEX ) and then i recieve a text message that they charged $1.95 usd the suddenly it continously charges up to 6 times any one can help me to refund the other charges thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Melson235 

Once you successfully confirm the card, PayPal will issue refunds on all of them. Allow up to 30 days for the card issuer to post refunds. However if the card can't be confirmed or you don't complete confirmation process:

• The charge(s) will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
  • If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.

If necessary, contact customer service for further assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Melson235
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the info sir much appreciated . How many working days to comfirm my card ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.