Mr Andrzej <removed>

kucharz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Can I make a claim for holding my money 3000pounds by paypal ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kucharz
Contributor
Contributor

Basically money was send to friend but transfer wasn't authorised by me someone used my mobile when I was sleeping...Transaction wasn't shows on that person PayPal account but she received money,over 6 months when I make claim for refund money was coming back-seat about keeping money that long that money I was needed to open small business...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kucharz 

No. If the payment is in exchange for services or items, you must deliver the goods with tracking number that shows proof of delivery, or update order status and ask sender to confirm receipt to release funds to you.

Why: https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

How: https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-my-paypal-payment-sooner-for-a-transaction-...

If sender does not confirm receipt, then you'll have to wait the full 21 days for PayPal to release it because what if the buyer reports a problem and opens a PayPal dispute or files a chargeback with their financial institution, you have put that money back in to your PayPal balance pending outcome of dispute or be in the hole for that amount.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

kucharz
Contributor
Contributor

Basically money was send to friend but transfer wasn't authorised by me someone used my mobile when I was sleeping...Transaction wasn't shows on that person PayPal account but she received money,over 6 months when I make claim for refund money was coming back-seat about keeping money that long that money I was needed to open small business...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.