Moving from one country to another

Eulon
New Community Member

So I’ve moved from my country and shut down my bank account, still have balance in my Paypal account Tho, how should I transfer it to my new bank in a new country?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Eulon

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community with your question. I can understand wanting to know your options on how to get your money. 

Since you mentioned you've moved and your bank is no longer open, you would want to create a new PayPal account in the country you've moved to. From there, you can try to send the money to that PayPal account.

Please know you can only add a bank or card that matches the country your account was created in. That means you would not be able to add your new bank to your old account. Creating a new account, updating your new details there, and sending the money would be your best option. 

If you need further assistance, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.