Moving Paypal Money From Egypt Account To Netherlands Account

AhmedTarek
New Community Member

Dear,

I have two Paypal accounts, one was created while I was living in Egypt (the current account I am contacting you from) and the other one I created when I moved to Netherlands. The thing is that I already have some Paypal money on my Egyptian account which I want to move to my new Netherlands account.

When I try to do so through "Send Money", I can't find any option to pay from my Paypal money and always get to choose between my Egyptian bank cards (Debit/Credit). This is not what I want. I want to transfer the money I already have on my Paypal account, not my bank account.

Therefore, I am asking you what I can do about it as this is causing me a lot of troubles.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ahmed Tarek

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedTarek

Maybe because you are logging in to Egypt account from the NL internet connection. And PayPal is only showing what payment methods are available to you to use for you and PayPal's protection. If you have a debit or credit card linked to your Egypt account you can withdraw to the card if it is an active card and use your card. Not all payment methods are available depending on the circumstances and limited to what the system will allow.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.