Moneyrefund

Gyongyi21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I deposited money into my PayPal account with the help of trustly, but I could not buy it in time and I returned the money to my bank account. how long does it take for the money to be returned to the bank account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Gyongyi21,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Transfers to a bank account typically take up to 5 business days. However, this timeframe may vary depending on your bank's clearing process. If it has been more than 5 business days and your transfer is still not available, please contact your bank for more information.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Gyongyi21
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted the bank, but they didn't get any referrals. this is day 5 but i still haven't got the money.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Gyongyi21,

I'm sorry to hear about the missing funds. Typically, the funds are transferred within the time frame that Intars quoted, but it can take longer in some circumstances. Though not very common, once the funds have been missing for 14 days, a trace can be requested by contacting customer service. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this is already resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.