Money withdrawal

Lulynemo
New Community Member
Hello, i am new at PayPal. I'M from Kenya and I have linked my account to m-pesa which has been made possible through PayPal M-pesa account. I have tried to withdraw m money from m PayPal M-pesa account but it won't go through. Why is this so and how long will I have to wait till I can make a withdrawal? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Lulynemo,

I'm sorry to hear that your withdrawal using M-PESA isn't working. Please make sure that you're using these steps to withdraw. If you are continuing to have problems withdrawing, please take a look at the M-PESA PayPal FAQ on the Safaricom site. If the answer to the issue is not there, please reach out to customer service. You can click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.