Money withdrawal help

LynneMcC
Contributor
Contributor
How do I withdraw money from my account to a paper check? I keep getting a "need address" message. My address is on My profile. I cannot put it in again. (This is my 5th time asking this simple question).
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LynneMcC
Contributor
Contributor

How do I  purchase a gift card for myself without using a phone number or address? I would be purchasing online.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @LynneMcC,

Thank you for posting your questions in our community forum. 

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal Cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account by check:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank under your PayPal balance.
  3. Click Request a check by mail instead.
  4. Enter the amount.
  5. Tell us where to send the check, then click Continue.
  6. Review the details, then click Submit.

Your check should arrive within 14 business days.

Tips:

• After you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
  • The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD.
  • There’s a $1.50 USD fee for each check withdrawal.
  • Withdrawals are converted to U.S. Dollars.
  • Before you withdraw money by check, you must confirm an address or become Verified by adding and confirming a bank account. You can confirm your address and request a check immediately by clicking Add an Address.
  • Checks can be cashed or deposited. If you don't deposit your check within 180 days of the date of issuance, we'll return the money to your balance. The withdrawal fee is not refunded.

In relation to the purchase of gift cards, the information you are required to enter would depend on the seller. For most you would just need to have an email address it can be sent to.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.