Money was drawn out from my card but no activity shows under paypal

Salunny17
New Community Member

Hi, I was buying some courses online and decided to pay via Paypal (I bind my debit card to the PayPal account). Everything went okay until I did the login to my PayPal account amd confirmed my card number. Then when I proceeded to pay and I got sms from my card’s provider that the amount of money has been taken out already. Normally it should direct back to the page I bought the thing (for more info, there’s a middle man between PayPal and the course website and its name is Paddle.com) but this time I went back to the PayPal paying page which I just clicked to pay. I waited for awhile but nothing happened, so I did try to click proceed the order one more time (this time no money was taken out because I don’t have enough money in the card), after proceeded I still came back to the PayPal page to proceed to pay. In the end I clicked cancel. When I went back to see about my order it’s still not proceed to anything, they still don’t get the money that was taken away from my card. I tried to contact PayPal but the office in my country is close for today and when I tried to send email it turned out that there is some problem so the email won’t show and ask me to try again later. Now I have left with asking the community. So anyone has ever come across similar situations? And how did you get back the refund? I have contacted my card provider and they said that the transaction is sent to PayPal (Paypal *Paddle.com) and that I should inquire from Paypal. If I got the message to prove from PayPal that they really didn’t get my money then they will refund the money back to my card.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.