Money transfer

Bri1885
Contributor
Contributor
I just received my first payment. I linked my bank account because it said my visa was not compatible...it said debit instant but now says 3 to 5 days before the money is transfered to my account. Is there a way to call and accelerate or??? I need it adap. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Bri1885. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I understand completely your concern about the time it takes for money to reach your bank account after it's been transferred out of your PayPal account. I hope the following information is helpful.

In general, the time it takes money to reach a bank and be credited to a bank account is largely up to the banking system. Once a withdrawal shows a status of Completed, that means money has been moved out of PayPal's System and into the banking system. From there, PayPal has no control over the amount of time it might take the money to reach your bank and be deposited into your bank account.

The time frame of 3-5 business days is a general estimate, however, and it's entirely possible it won't take that long. PayPal indicates it could take that long based on our experience and based on what customers tell us when they provide feedback.

I hope the money has already been deposited in your bank account. If not, please allow additional time for the transfer to move through the banking system. If you don't see the money after a week or so, please call Customer Service to let us know. Please also consult with your bank about the process they use when money is sent to them and they need to add a deposit to an account.

I hope this helps clarify things. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.