Money transfer

AT0S
Contributor
Contributor
How do i put money on paypal account even if the service that paypall use its not available in my country?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AT0S 

Sorry, if PayPal services are not available in your country the you cannot use PayPal at all. Attempts to do so under a different country will get your account banned because PayPal accounts are country specific and have to eventually verify your identity with photo IDs and other documents.

If you are based in Romania, it’s not possible to add money, but you can link a bank account or a credit/debit card and then pick bank account or card to pay during checkout. Then PayPal will charge your bank or card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AT0S 

Sorry, if PayPal services are not available in your country the you cannot use PayPal at all. Attempts to do so under a different country will get your account banned because PayPal accounts are country specific and have to eventually verify your identity with photo IDs and other documents.

If you are based in Romania, it’s not possible to add money, but you can link a bank account or a credit/debit card and then pick bank account or card to pay during checkout. Then PayPal will charge your bank or card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.