Contributor
Contributor
How can l transfer the money from paypal to my bank account in UK
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
How do I withdraw money from PayPal to my bank account? Once you've linked your bank account, you can withdraw money to that bank account. To withdraw money to your bank account: Go to Money. Click Transfer Money. Enter the amount to withdraw and choose the correct bank account, then click Continue. Review the details then click Submit. Remember: A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. We only support transfers in local currency. So, if you have a PayPal account in England (GBP), but want to transfer money to your bank account in Germany (EUR), you may be subject to cross border conversion fees. Some banks may charge fees for electronic funds transfers. Please contact your bank directly for more information. I hope this helped.
Login to Me Too

senorita04
New Community Member

I have withdraw money from PayPal to my bank account from Mar-30-2020, until now Apr-07-2020 I do not get my money. What should I do now? Should I contact the bank or PayPal for this issue? FYI, my local bank is ASIA COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK

Login to Me Too

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Bcsilla1,
In order for you to transfer money to the bank you need to link your bank to your PayPal account.
Here are some helpful links to assist you in transferring money to you bank:
1. Adding a bank:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/faq686

2. Transferring money to bank:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1189

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@senorita04 

What country are you in as the links given by the mod are UK specific and are only relevant to the original poster.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.