Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money taken

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Money taken

Hi I have had £35 taken from my account by justfab UK, I haven't purchased anything! I have gone through the resolution centre and just been told I’m not entitled to a refund. Iv never known anything like it, how can they just take money and PayPal say yes that’s ok!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Money taken

@Louisa02 

Reckon you may have bought from them in the past and accidentally added a subscription.

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

@Louisa02 

Reckon you may have bought from them in the past and accidentally added a subscription.

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Community Member

Happened to me just recently.  Almost a $150 taken from my account from Microsoft XBOX Gold.  I have never bought these or do I use xbox gold for gaming.  Told paypal and it seamed to take them 5 minutes to tell me that I was denied with no explanation.  To anyone using Paypal I would be very cautious as this is not a very secure platform and they don't seem to care.  I have already detached all methods of payment and will likely have to cancel my account and find other methods of payment in the future.  It is unfortunate.   All I can say is they don't care.  Be careful and protect your credit cards and bank accounts.