Money taken

Louisa02
New Community Member
Hi I have had £35 taken from my account by justfab UK, I haven't purchased anything! I have gone through the resolution centre and just been told I’m not entitled to a refund. Iv never known anything like it, how can they just take money and PayPal say yes that’s ok!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Louisa02 

Reckon you may have bought from them in the past and accidentally added a subscription.

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Louisa02 

Reckon you may have bought from them in the past and accidentally added a subscription.

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sport9999
New Community Member

Happened to me just recently.  Almost a $150 taken from my account from Microsoft XBOX Gold.  I have never bought these or do I use xbox gold for gaming.  Told paypal and it seamed to take them 5 minutes to tell me that I was denied with no explanation.  To anyone using Paypal I would be very cautious as this is not a very secure platform and they don't seem to care.  I have already detached all methods of payment and will likely have to cancel my account and find other methods of payment in the future.  It is unfortunate.   All I can say is they don't care.  Be careful and protect your credit cards and bank accounts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.