Money still on hold from PayPal 7 days after proof of delivery

Sinitik
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on eBay on the 15th of December and it was delivered on the 22nd with the hold saying it would be released 1 day after delivery. Which I thought was odd because I've sold 7 items in the past 2 months on eBay without any holds or issues from my buyers. I even sold an item AFTER ( on the 19th) I sold this item and it was not placed on hold and the funds were made available immediately like usual. I called in to PayPal, the guy had no clue what he was talking about and ran around hold for 30 minutes telling me info I already knew and then stammered out stating it was an eBay hold. I called eBay, went to an payment dispute department, they stated it was released from hold and if it was a eBay hold the hold color would have been red (or some color) and not yellow. The fact that it was yellow means it was a PayPal hold according to the eBay rep. I called back into PayPal and got the same run around. Should I just call and ask for a supervisor? This is insane. I tried to open a dispute on the website but since the item has been delivered and I received payment it doesn't give me the option to create one without contacting the buyer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.