Money still on hold after several transaction without any dispute from the sender.

nlpe4812
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal,

I was curious as to why my funds remained on hold after many transactions. It is actually a payment for me with an intangible service. I also updated the shipping info.

Please let me know what to do so that my money will not be on hold again on my next transactions.

Thank you so much.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @nlpe4812,

Welcome to our PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're payments are on hold, I can certainly understand how concerning that can be. I'd recommend reviewing this Help Center Guide All About Holds for some more information on holds. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

nlpe4812
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal,

Good day!

I'm sorry, but the link you have given is no longer active. For some transactions, the money has been on hold for a long time. As you can see, the money was sent on March 31, 2021, was placed on hold, and then on April 14, 2021, another payment was made to my PayPal account. It was put on hold once more. Please let me know what I need to do to avoid having my money placed on hold.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @nlpe4812,

My apologies for the technical issues. I've updated the above link, and just in case that still does not work, here's a great Help Center article you may find useful: How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.