Money sent as friends/family pending until 16th Aug

trowie92
Contributor
Contributor

I understand when using good/services, but i have never had to wait a week for money from friends/family. This is not right, I need the money.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

trowie92
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@trowie92

Sounds as if it went as an echeque and so you have to await clearance.

It does show as an "echeque", but i've never had this when receiving from friends/family. Heck my brother has sent £60+ and it goes straight through, now £16 i need to wait a week. That is stupid.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SPMadara
New Community Member

I sent the money, but for some reason he has to wait if there is a way to rid of this problem I the sender give full authority

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trowie92

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

trowie92
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@trowie92

It does show as an "echeque", but i've never had this when receiving from friends/family. Heck my brother has sent £60+ and it goes straight through, now £16 i need to wait a week. That is stupid.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trowie92

ok, your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

1MADHATTER
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a package to a buyer that I sell to outside ebay.I used ebay shipping label.He received it and payed me thru paypal.They put a hold on the funds.Well I failed to upload the shipping number so they look at it as if its not received.Then we discover the money he sent was short 40.00 and he sent that and it came right thru.So whats up with this and whats wrong with this picture.The original amount was over 400.00 and they holding on to that.Multiply that by thousand of transaction and figure the interest they get on the money for how ever amount of days they hold it and theres your answer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.