Money received is pending even when shipping is complete

mrrvl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new to this and I use paypal to receive salary payments from my boss. I used a business type of account since primary use of it is to receive payments. 1st payment made to me went smoothly. Now, 2nd payment says I have received it but money is pending. Meaning it is not yet available as my Paypal Balance. I did the process I did before which is to ship manually so that money will reflect in my balance within 24 hours. Now it won't go through and Paypal would always say "We cannot complete this transaction" -- Why is that? Would it be easier if my account type is personal? If yes, can I change my business type account to personal? I really need to get my money this week as I have mentioned, this is my salary. Hope you guys can help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrrvl

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.