Money "ON HOLD" for the past 12 days

sebmalos
Contributor
Contributor

So on the 1st December a client paid me £250 for a service and the payment is still on hold 12 days later... I have tried to use the "Customer service" which is just a robot and got no help or answers as to when the payment will go through, "The expected release date of the payment is . " as well as calling the number which gave the same result. Is there anything I can do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

STARSsoft
Contributor
Contributor

1. In the payment received, indicate that you sent the goods, even if you provide services.
2. Contact your client, ask him to click on the link in his payment that he received the goods.
I am a freelancer and provide digital services. There was such a problem too. If this is not done, then the money will be unblocked to you in 21 days.

I have provided you instructions you can provide to the sender to help you get your money instantly.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Activity.
3. Find and click the original payment for the item .
4. Click Confirm Receipt.
5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

STARSsoft
Contributor
Contributor

1. In the payment received, indicate that you sent the goods, even if you provide services.
2. Contact your client, ask him to click on the link in his payment that he received the goods.
I am a freelancer and provide digital services. There was such a problem too. If this is not done, then the money will be unblocked to you in 21 days.

I have provided you instructions you can provide to the sender to help you get your money instantly.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Activity.
3. Find and click the original payment for the item .
4. Click Confirm Receipt.
5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Login to Me Too

sebmalos
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this. It appears my client didn't confirm they received the service on PayPal like they said they did, however it is resolved now and the money is no longer on hold. Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.