Money pulled off bank's account but still negative.

MGlolenstine
Contributor
Contributor

I've ordered a service online for 6.99€. I didn't have enough on my secondary bank account and I had 0.00€ on my PayPal balance. After I purchased the service, my paypal balance went to -6.99€, as expected(after learning that I didn't have enough money) and as further expected, thebmoney got pulled off the bank account after I fed it money. That was about 4 days ago(on 8.7.2019 and now it's 12.7.2019), my bank's balance has updated, but PayPal on mobile still claims that I'm in negative. (I've loaded more koney on the secondary account than was needed, as I expected fees bein accounted into the transaction(I was right, it was 0.28€))

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MGlolenstine 

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant, that is why when you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront for you and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again, this is so you get your item without delay.

However if you add funds to your account yourself then its you that has to take the wait.

Takes up to a week to transfer as Paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option BUT funds normally leave your bank account from a few hours up to a few days later.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.