Money pending from eBay sale

fishmon
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Writing in here because I don't know what do do else. I sold an item on ebay, it was on hold. Called eBay, eBay released the money, and told me they will be available in 24 hours. Money still on hold on paypal, it's been 4 days. No reply from PayPal yet. Is there any staff from PayPal that is able to help me? I would really use the money right now, with this curent situation and all, I have bills to pay.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Blace200
New Community Member

The same thing is happening to me. There is some sort of error going on because these transactions are not showing up as pending on eBay. I have £300 just sitting in limbo, and when I try to get an estimated release date, I get nothing.

PayPal seriously needs to get it together. There's been tons of errors with funds lately, and I wouldn't put it past them to be doing this on purpose to get some sweet interest revenue. This is a pandemic, and people are being thrown under the bus, it's disgraceful.

Please update me if something changes.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.