Money on hold.

ConnorMcgarry
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering how long it is before money which has been put on hold, goes into my available balance. I have provided a tracking number as well ,however,  it's still on hold. This is my first sale so understand why it has been put on hold.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ConnorMcgarry 

PayPal has to confirm delivery with the courier and once it does (not sure when it does because the process is automated and there could be delays), your funds will be released within 24/48 hrs. If you see that the tracking information shows delivery, and the funds haven't been released a few days later, call PayPal customer service:

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ConnorMcgarry 

PayPal has to confirm delivery with the courier and once it does (not sure when it does because the process is automated and there could be delays), your funds will be released within 24/48 hrs. If you see that the tracking information shows delivery, and the funds haven't been released a few days later, call PayPal customer service:

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

godsdogg
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a bunch of money on hold for a very long time now. I make digital art so there is no delivery. I really need my money soon (for food and rent) and I'm getting sick of waiting. The business account option also does not work, as it is stuck in the "lift limits" step and not letting me finish it. Someone fix this site.

Login to Me Too

vidhema
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has put my money ON HOLD and asking my few clients to confirm their service delivery, unfortunately I don't have grip on those clients. 

What should I do? No answer from paypa, I called multiple times their customer support, they also don't have any answer. 

I wrote multiple mails to Paypal at <removed>  but no answer.

This is pathetic.

Please help, as I run a startup and paypal has put a big amount on hold (almost equal to my 8 months earning).

Looking forward for help.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.