Money on hold

dinahgazelle
New Community Member

why my money is on hold? I tried everything but it cants why is it? I need the money so bad

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

A hold is an action that PayPal may take under certain circumstances either at the transaction level or the account level. When PayPal places a temporary hold on a payment, the money is not available to either the sender or the recipient. PayPal reviews many factors before placing a hold on a payment, including: account tenure, transaction activity, business type, past customer disputes, and overall customer satisfaction. Some common situations where PayPal will hold payments include:

• New sellers or sellers who have limited selling activity.
  • Payments for higher-risk categories like electronics or tickets.
  • Sellers who have performance issues, or a high rate of buyer dissatisfaction or disputes.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dinahgazelle 

Info in link for your country.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

However if you did not send the item trackable then you could try marking the transaction as shipped or processed and your buyer 'may' get the option to use a confirm receipt button on the details of the transaction, then funds may then be released more quickly, but this is not guaranteed and normally works for 'virtual transactions or services'. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.