Money on hold

Pawel76
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have problem with my money from my account. I've try to get it touch with customer service but no real adviser for sorted out that problem. Any of you can help me with it?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pawel76 

As you haven't actually asked a question or given any information on the issue then sorry can't help you really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jennjennk
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they did ask a question! The question was if anyone has any advice on how to avoid the situation again!!’
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennjennk 

Really where did they say that?

As far as i can see all they said was that they had an 'problem' with money on hold from their account.

But as there was no question on what the actual problem is or 0 details I said we couldn't help at the moment.

But if you read a different question as no where can I see ''if anyone has any advice on how to avoid the situation again!!’'

then please feel free to answer the question that no one else can see.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jennjennk
Contributor
Contributor
You obviously do not understand!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennjennk 

Then go ahead and help the original poster?

I have given up my time to help probably about 200 today but all chose to do was have a pop at one of my answers stating something the original poster didn't even ask.

I have also viewed your other post and can easily explain why you were charged a fee and the payment was put on hold, not rocket science but doubt you want to hear that either.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.