Money on hold

Jerilyn1
Contributor
Contributor
My student sent me his payment via paypal but it was suddenly on hold. I’ve already sent a report but I haven’t received a reply from them on my e-mail. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jerilyn1 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Depends how he 'sent' the payment to your account ie which paypal option.

Double check the email address to make sure its correct with no spelling errors and its verified.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jerilyn1
Contributor
Contributor

It's actually my first to use paypal and I am from Phillippines. My student is from China. At first, I saw the money on my balance but after a few minutes it was suddenly held by paypal. He is also not familiar with paypal. He has called them a few times and I also sent them a report. I've been waiting for their feedback and it has been 3 days since I filed the report. I don't know how to contact them anymore. I hope you can help me with this since I really need to get the money to pay for my bills. 

Login to Me Too

Jerilyn1
Contributor
Contributor

It's actually my first time to use paypal and I am from Phillippines. My student is from China. At first, I saw the money on my balance but after a few minutes it was suddenly held by paypal. He is also not familiar with paypal. He has called them a few times and I also sent them a report. I've been waiting for their feedback and it has been 3 days since I filed the report. I don't know how to contact them anymore. I hope you can help me with this since I really need to get the money to pay for my bills. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jerilyn1 

If its pending in your balance then check out this link.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.