Money on hold (from friend for help)

ImadMesbahi
Contributor
Contributor

hey, i ve been using paypal for a long time since 2011, all the funds i received since then was on holed for 30 days every time
today my Money on hold and its from friend for help not for sell
can you help be me please very soon, i work as freelance and paypal is the only way to get payed.

sincerely,
imad mesbahi

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ImadMesbahi wrote:

hey, i ve been using paypal for a long time since 2011, all the funds i received since then was on holed for 30 days every time
today my Money on hold and its from friend for help not for sell
can you help be me please very soon, i work as freelance and paypal is the only way to get payed.

sincerely,
imad mesbahi

Then your friend must have sent you a goods and services payment (which is subject to holds) in error or Algeria accounts cannot receive personal payments.

Click on the transaction, then click "Add Tracking" and select an order status, then ask the sender to "confirm receipt" on their end to release the funds. If the sender does not do this, then you'll have to wait until PayPal releases it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ImadMesbahi
Contributor
Contributor
Hey thanks for the suggestion but sorry didn't help... 😣 When I select "get your funds" I get a technical problem msg!! I've been like this for days and always takes 30 days to release my funds!? Why Can't do my business like this! Hope someone from PayPal team can help 🙏 Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.