Money on Hold

OneLove420
Contributor
Contributor

Good day!

I thought it's gonna be easy to use this payment platform. I love the security of the buyers & sellers. But I provide service virtually by giving information & helping my client where they can get the rare parts that they've been looking for. Most of them are Honda civic sr3 eg6. These are discontinues parts/ production has been stopped by Honda. I'm an auto parts agent who is looking for rare parts of Civic eg6 JDM or Japan domestic market parts for my clients. I help them to get in touch with the rare auto parts dealer for the rarest parts that they been looking for long time. How to remove the funds from being on hold.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OneLove420 

Update the tracking to ‘order processed’ or ‘shipped’. Then as buyer to confirm receipt in their end. PayPal generally releases payment after 21 days otherwise. PayPal  reviews account periodically and will not hold every payment when you have built up a reliable account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OneLove420 

Update the tracking to ‘order processed’ or ‘shipped’. Then as buyer to confirm receipt in their end. PayPal generally releases payment after 21 days otherwise. PayPal  reviews account periodically and will not hold every payment when you have built up a reliable account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.