Money on Hold??

SerenAndRayneMC
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal business account because I sell ranks online for a Minecraft server I own. I've noticed a lot of money is on hold and it also says things like "ready to ship". But I don't ship things because the purchase is only for Minecraft. I know some of the money is on hold because I'm a new account but I'm wondering if the other purchases are on hold because I haven't shipped them? Is there a way to make Paypal know I don't have shipments because I think that might be part of the problem. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SerenAndRayneMC 

Funds are on hold for 21 days, the only way to get them released more quickly is by providing a tracking number that proves delivery + 1 day which you can't do if its a digital item.

The buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231024am
Contributor
Contributor

@SerenAndRayneMC  how long did it take you to get your money as I'm also facing problems with sales of digital services.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.