Money on Hold

n3gativ3
Contributor
Contributor

So recently paypal has decided to ruin my account and put incoming money on hold

will this ever end or will everything from now on always be put on hold because if so I will be forced to make a new account as this account has become literally and physically unusable 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

n3gativ3
Contributor
Contributor

you're a useless human that solves literally nothing i asked about 

Login to Me Too

YourDadyD
Contributor
Contributor
I also love how the PayPal "community" offers help by giving us the exact same USELESS policy material to read. AGAIN! Hey community helpers, THAT'S WHAT THE PAYPAL ROBOTS ALREADY GIVE US IN REPLY TO OUR EMAILS!! Try mixing it up.
Login to Me Too

n3gativ3
Contributor
Contributor

they also never **bleep**ING reply to emails ive sent close to 10 emails and gotten 0 back over the past week 

they are **bleep**ing with my life and i actually need to know **bleep** but every time i call they say it will be ready on sunday 

which was yesterday and i still dont have my money and im getting ready to just refund the payments as i dont think il get them

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YourDadyD

Well you are part of the 'community' on here so if we are useless then you are as well.

Secondly yes sometimes we can only provide links but often those links give exactly the information that folks are looking for.

As for useless I have saved thousands on here from being scammed, how many have you helped? Oh thats right a big fat zero.

@n3gativ3

I posted x1 answer to your post that you never bothered to reply to hard to help if you don't reply so......your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

n3gativ3
Contributor
Contributor

i asked if incoming money will every not be held not, i want to know if i ever sell something again will it be held as well as if it will be held il just start using my new account to sell 

why the money is being held 

how to get it unheld faster 

so yes you are useless, and annoying af by just spamming links thats everyone has already read

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@n3gativ3

Well if you had said 'thanks read the link' but didn't answer the question so can you etc etc etc then i would have come back with more info.

But don't worry as per my other thread i shan't bother to respond or help you ever again and will carry on giving up my own time to NICE users of this forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.