Money on Hold Ebay and Paypal sending me around

kalakuts
Contributor
Contributor

hi, 16th i done a deal on Ebay, and evertyhing went smooth, as ussual.

Ebay askd paypal to hold money for a while..

Anyway 48 hours ago Customer confirmed he received an item, left positive feedback , Ebay said they released manually funds 26 hours ago and its available to use.

But in paypal shows its on hold, so i asked Ebay customer service and they confirmed that funds are released and system shows its available to use.

But Paypal Customer service say : Money on Hold, because Ebay did not released money yet..

It was 48 hours ago, so again Ebay customer service: confirmed that i should have my money available by now, but Paypal Customer service say: no its ebay technical problem maybe and say that money is not released, Ebay: its Paypal techincal problem that they dont see, ask for supervisor...

Anyway, im in a magic circle now, round and round from Ebay to Paypal , from Paypal to Ebay, ... dont know what to do.. help anyone ?

And when i try to rise a ticket in Paypal - error, when i press link : Release money faster - error (no funds available to release)

akward

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kalakuts 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kalakuts
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, called them 3 times.. and as I said they ask me to call to eBay... And eBay askin to call to PayPal. ..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.