Money not showing added to new balance

Ameerah24
Contributor
Contributor

Can any one please help me its urgent!!!!!  This problem has never happen before.

I received an email from paypal saying  someone sent me money. I go to transfer it to my prepaid debit master card. It says pending and please check back later. Well this has never happen before. Paypal then sends me the regular email after I have transferred money  from my account to my pre paid debit card saying that  the bancorp bank  has received the payment that was sent  by using the paypal cash balance but  now the thing is the new balance is not showing up in my account  or on my card . I  went to the atm and checked my balance and card and everything works fine but its only showing up what is left in my account  it has not added the new amount of money i received even tho i got a message from paypal saying it got the payment that was sent.

what should I do? ??  Please help please respond 

The person that sends  me money does it all the time and this is actually the first time i had this happen 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.