Money not reflecting in my account

Nerner
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys!

Can you help me with this? I just linked my Bank  Bank of the Philippine Islands ( name of my bank) last week.This is actually what happened My boss sent me the money last week September 21st Friday (Philippine Time) and that's September 20th thursday(USA ). My friend told me that the maximum days to receive my pay is 5 days. but how come ? still didn't receive mine. Been checking my paypal account still no money sent to me. I even asked my boss if he really did sent it to me He actually showed some proof that he sent the money into my account. I am wondering right now.. why the money still not reflecting in my account? I even called my bank they said it's paypal's end not their bank.. Please help me....please badly need your help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ann21grate
New Community Member

Were you able to receive your money? This just happened to me now. My account is fully verified and this is the first time this happened to me. Were you able to contact PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.