Money not received in my bank account

anilajmera
Contributor
Contributor
Not received my money back in my account. And I am checking my PayPal bank account.. in that it's not showing my link bank account... And I am trying to link it again. Error is coming while entering bank details. Very much problem with this.. and I am facing a large problem in this app. Chat with PayPal chat option.. they says it's will come withing 7-8 working days... But one and half month gone. Not yet received money. Very bad app.. want my money in my account urgently.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi anilajmera,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am really sorry about your issue. If the money you withdrew doesn't appear on your bank account within 1 to 2 business days, your bank may have encountered a problem during processing. Check with your bank that all the completed bank details are up to date.  Also make sure that your bank account allows electronic transfers and that it is in the currency of your country of residence.

If the money still doesn't appears after 14 business days, please contact us and we'll do a search.

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter as well.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.