Money is Still On Hold - Even after I have entered all the information needed!

beseeeja
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, a little background information. I am dead broke right now, so I began selling my clothes on Depop to just have money to pay for school and other things. I have been selling for about 20 days and have sold a good amount of items. A week ago my PayPal account got limited because of "suspicious activity", which I then resolved, and then everything was fine. I got some of the money into my bank account, which was a relief.

However, I have about 300 dollars on hold right now on PayPal, 3 of those orders are delivered, and I asked the buyer to confirm that they got the goods on PayPal, WHICH they did. Every order I have entered the tracking information on it as soon as I drop it off at USPS (I use pirate ship to buy labels). The orders have been delivered for well over 24 hours.

I have contacted the PayPal customer service message center 4 separate times today, asking to get my money off hold, providing the tracking numbers, and even proof from the actual USPS website!! Every time I get the same type of response from different customer service agents telling me to do everything I have already done to get the money.

Again, I've entered all the tracking information correctly and the packages have been delivered for at least 48 hours, and the buyer has confirmed they received the goods. I feel very stuck in this situation, and don't know how to continue selling at the moment given this is my only source of income at the moment, and my bank account is about to go into the negative. I'm not doing anything wrong, and I've followed all the steps but I still can't access my money at all. 

I know this was a little long, but has anyone else had this problem? Have you been able to solve it? Pleaseee let me know!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.