Money held

StuartMoggridge
Contributor
Contributor
I recently sold an item on depop a couple weeks ago, the money has been transferred into my account and I received all the emails confirming this. But the money is still being held and I have sold two items on depop since then and the money has gone straight into my account for both items. The item which the money is being held for was the first item I have ever sold on depop but I didn’t think that would matter?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StuartMoggridge 

Sounds like the new seller hold, although normally all payments are held UNLESS you were paid using the friends / family option instead for the other 2?

Can't give you a link for more info as you haven't said what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

StuartMoggridge
Contributor
Contributor
How would I find out if I was paid using the friends/family method? And I’m in England. Cheers
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StuartMoggridge 

If they sent using friends / family then often the address does not show on the official paypal email you receive AND you don't get charged a fee.

New seller hold.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-are-my-payments-for-non-ebay-sales-pending-and-how-c...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.