Money from PayPal > bank account

justforhelp
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 3 days since I sent money from Paypal to my bank and it still hasn't arrived. It says it should take around a day. This is ridiculous, what do I do now?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @justforhelp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

Withdrawals to a bank account are usually completed within 1 business day, but it may take up to 5 days for the money to appear in your bank account, depending on your bank's processing process.

If this is not the case, please contact us through the Help and Contact section of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Mesiahgurl
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred that last Thursday and it's almost a week...but I do hope I can get it now..would it be possible I can get it today .if not what should I do
Login to Me Too

Mesiahgurl
Contributor
Contributor
It's been five days since my transactions was completed as it is posted in my PayPal..so I went to the bank yesterday and it showed nothing. So what happen..I thought if it is completed the process I can withdraw after that..but why nothing..what is going on..right now..I tried to remove my card and I followed the order that I should link again..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.