Money Withdrawal Issues

KS0904
Contributor
Contributor
I am having serious problems. My aunt sent me a sum of money through PayPal as it was easier as she lives overseas and wanted me to be able to access it as soon as possible. The money came through and shows in my balance but I am unable to access it. My account is verified. I phoned PayPal twice, the first agent said that there are no blocks or limitations and that I should wait 24hours and try again to withdraw. So I did only to have issues again, the next agent put me on hold for a very long time after I said that I have a verified account so there shouldnt be a limit, then said that she doesn't know why first agent told me 24hours because they can't give time frames for this, that I can't withdraw what I want to withdraw and that she can't "give me false hope or assurances" when I asked her if I will forever be having this problem of being able to see my money but not access it?! Also if I try to pay to my bank it says "something went wrong" and if I send to my card it will say this may be delayed then basically immediately refuses it. Praying someone else has come through the other side of this.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.