Money Transfer not working 8/10/18 11:00 AM

DennisMason
Contributor
Contributor

Clicking to final transfer to bank account and nothing happens. PayPal "Help" is useless. Endless loop.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

jrebecca55
New Community Member

Me too been on hold 35 minutes already. What the heck. This is horrible service.

Login to Me Too

DrBB
Contributor
Contributor

They're just going to tell you they're "working on it"... I waited over an hour for that! The first time, they blamed my computer, cache, and browser. Based on the many postings here, it's obviously a MUCH bigger issue!

Login to Me Too

Comotosed29
Contributor
Contributor
I was on hold and finally when I spoke with a representative they told me my account was absolutely fine and it was an issue with my bank... I then called my bank and was told that their was absolutely no issue whatsoever... I don’t understand why PayPal wouldn’t just tell me about the system being down...
Login to Me Too

Muchabi
New Community Member
I have sent money to family members before, but when I try today it tells me "Your payment method isn't working. Do you want to try again with another card or bank?" I am using my Paypal credit and I have plenty of credit on it.
Login to Me Too

DennisMason
Contributor
Contributor

"Glad" to see that it was not just me; that is, that I was not doing something that obviously was wrong. Seems to be a system based error. Hopefully, PayPal gets the message.  I have to say, I find the "endless loop" for their "help" system to be more than just frustrating.

Login to Me Too

marcparnes
Contributor
Contributor

Not being able to transfer our money out has to be one of the most urgent system failures they have to deal with so I hope they fix this post haste!

Marc

Login to Me Too

Snakeboy1

I still cannot get the transfer function to work. Freezes on 2nd screen. I called Customer Service this morning and sat on the line for 35 minutes and finally hung up. I then sent Customer Service an email about the issue and received an automated response which had nothing to do with the transfer issue.

Kudos to the PayPal Customer Service Department! (not)

Login to Me Too

BLT2018
Contributor
Contributor

I tried on 3 different browsers. Now I'm wondering what happens when PayPal gets this problem resolved? Am I'm going to end up with many more times the amount I entered being transferred because I kept hitting the Continue button?  

Login to Me Too

Comotosed29
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know that if when it’s resolved if my card will pop back up automatically or if I will need to re-enter the info... if the letters the case then I’m never even going to know when it’s fixed and thats going to really be a pain...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.