Money Stolen By PayPal

J666911
Contributor
Contributor

This is the second time in a couple of weeks that PayPal has accidentally misplaced my money last time they blamed it on a poor person because as we all know all poor people steal.... Apparently the company that has accidentally misplaced people’s money thousands of times cannot be guilty but it’s just logic that the poor person did it according to PayPal racist staff and their racist policies, just living our lives but a PayPal decides the person with no recorded crime in their life working an honest job is guilty while they who have tens and tens and tens of thousands of innocent people’s money can do no wrong every single one of their victims was told a made up story or they presented a martyr for their faulty programming or their employees some of which would by the logic of statistics have criminal natures, so the day I found out our family had lost a baby I spent the day playing PayPal games oh what fun only a human life lost something PayPal was made aware of but they did not sway from the path of justice 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

J666911
Contributor
Contributor

Yet again PayPal has magiced up a way to steal money off me I survive with odd jobs and a disability support pension a pension that I receive because I have spent my life as a victim of crime not that people care in my experience if they see someone suffering they sink the boot in for their own amusement anything they can do to cause more pain and suffering the strange how the reason my entire life was this way was because of the way someone felt about pain,there is a 50.65 or so charge and zero explanation for it, PayPal recently stole money off me then blamed someone else when they proved with photos that they had not received any funds PayPal shut down their account they felt they had the right to slander and smear an innocent person and then not admit liability when proven wrong I have done extensive research and there  are so many cases of PayPal losing money PayPal causing.     PayPal accidentally misplacing money and PayPal constantly giving away money to never be returned then comes the extortion of the customers because every one of them that cannot bring in an ombudsman is a potential target for the scam how do we know there are not elements of staff stealing from us and then innocent people are getting blamed, yet again PayPal has stolen my money and will be extorting me for the cash and making up fairy tales why they have done no wrong I would hate to see these guys in the era of the death penalty how many innocent folks would die because your company policy is to never admit liability it’s every company policy so it’s obvious you’d all take lives before admitting wrong you were perfectly happy to blame a poor person with no record of crime rather than examine your own conduct as constant misplaces of people funds, as soon as possible I will cancel this account then I am going to spend a lifetime exposing everything you do to others for the little lost baby soul that on the day they died with full awareness our family was in mourning you had to play games and cause mammoth amounts of stress we should have been mourning the loss of a soul not playing your games that is disgusting. Adding 50 dollars to my PayPal balance that I’m supposed to pay with no logical reason the last straw, I will not pay you your stolen money if you attempt to extort me I’m coming after you both barrels for our lost soul who’s grave you spat on, let’s go!!                                         

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.