Money Returned

enterkita
Contributor
Contributor

I have got these email from Paypal Service Desk due to incomplete withdrawal balance from Paypal to my bank account. The email as below; Hello xxx , We are sorry. We could not complete your request to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account. We returned the money to your PayPal account. Request date: Jul 2[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]PDT. Amount: 267.72 MYR Funds might be returned because: - The bank account number doesn't exist or is incorrect - The bank branch listed in your PayPal account does not exist - Other reasons not specified by the bank Before you try another withdrawal, please check that you have the right information from your bank and update your PayPal account if necessary. .................... The reasons of funds returned is irrelevance. I have contacted the bank. They said they have not rejected any transactions from paypal. They have not find transactions ID as well. All the information regarding on my paypal and bank account is correct. Hence, since the first transactions its runs smoothly but why this things suddenly occured? Recently, i have withdraw for a second times and i was charged for another fee. It is pointless to deduct my money for the failed or non exist transactions. I have a balance of MYR270, after first withdrawal my balance is MYR267. Now, i got MYR264 for a second transactions. Why?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@enterkita 

Please contact customer service for assistance as your issue is account specific and this is PayPal user to user forum with no account access:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.